Wednesday, March 12, 2014

12 Mar - My Yahoo! changing

Ukraine 012Ukraine 012 (Photo credit: Bob Ramsak)
Image representing Yahoo! as depicted in Crunc...Image via CrunchBase
Using my Bookmarks I came to the 'old' site
Thank you for using My Yahoo. To help focus our efforts on core Yahoo product experiences, we will discontinue My Yahoo by March 24, 2014 and redirect you to ca.yahoo.com. You can still access the US version at my.yahoo.com. Learn more




Daily Bell

Suit Against Gold Fixing Could Further Undermine Dollar Confidence
- 22 hours ago
  • On the Cutting Edge of Marijuana Policy Sea Change - 22 hours ago
  • The Logic of Equalization - 22 hours ago
  • Equal Rights vs Special Privileges - 22 hours ago
  • Nuclear Drama of Directed History - 1 day ago

  • Expand app

    News For You

    Expand app

    my yahoo - Yahoo News Search Results


    TODAY - March 13, 2014

    • Children of the Tsunami - 1 day agoThis is a depiction of the Japanese tsunami and the nuclear catastrophe which happened afterwards, seen through the eyes of the Japanese children. The tsunami hit on a Friday afternoon just before the...
    • SuperPower - 2 days ago
    • Queens of Heart - 3 days ago
    • Meth - 5 days ago
    • Lev Tahor - 6 days ago
    Enhanced by Zemanta

    No comments: