CBC, CTV, The Star ( Toronto )
- Motive for shooting posted on Facebook unclear as Cleveland police expand manhunt for suspect
In a rambling video, Steve Stephens said, "I snapped, I just snapped." But as the manhunt dragged on Monday for the man accused of posting Facebook footage of himself killing a Cleveland retiree, police were unable to explain what set him off.
- Prince Harry came close to 'complete breakdown,' got counselling after Diana's death
- Turkish opposition urges cancellation of referendum result
- Mike Pence warns North Korea that 'era of strategic patience is over'
- Waiting for more European cheese in Canada? Champagne's decision sets the menu
- 'Canada is in the Dark Ages': Investment insiders reveal how lax laws put your financial interests last
- The battle for Bears Ears, the park Republicans want Trump to erase
- Toronto homeowners cash out of hot real estate market amid uncertainty
- Hockey Night in Canada: Maple Leafs vs. Capitals, Game 3
- Trump hosts thousands at White House for Easter Egg Roll
Opening his first White House Easter Egg Roll, U.S. President Donald Trump extolled the strength of America as thousands of kids, and some adults, reveled in the time-honoured tradition of rolling hard-boiled eggs across the manicured lawn in his backyard.
- The National LIVE
- Turkish referendum: Erdogan's narrow victory and the country's deep divide
- Ex-Wells Fargo VP sues bank who fired her for not scamming customers
- Sask. ranchers stunned as beaver herds 150 cattle
- Omar Khadr's criminal record in Canada shows 'absolute ignorance,' lawyer says
- Prince got oxycodone prescription under friend's name, court files show
- No plan for pot-conviction amnesty amid legalization move, Liberals say
- Stanley Cup playoffs: Leading men and startling trends
- Here's the object that caused hours of delays at Pearson airport
- A glacial river has a dramatic change of course in Yukon's Kluane Park