News ( US) : NBC, NY Times, CNN, Fox
- Cyprus Connection: Manafort-Linked Accounts Raised Red Flag
Banking sources said some transactions raised sufficient concern to trigger an internal investigation into potential money laundering activities.
- 'They Feed Off One Another': The Rising Power of Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner
- Give It to Me Straight, Doc: Is Obamacare Dying?
- What to Know About European Union's Divorce Clause
- How to Stay Safe on Ice? Walk Like a Penguin
- 'Desperate' N. Korean Dictator Would Use Nukes Against U.S.: Defector
The most high profile North Korean defector in two decades told NBC News' Lester Holt that dictator Kim Jong Un is "desperate" to maintain his rule.
- A Texas Failure Could Have Lessons for Trump
- 50 Years After Huge Oil Spill, a Record of Nature's Fight
- This Pocket-Sized Prototype Could Take the Sting Out of Eye Care
- Obama Officials Made List of Russia Documents to Keep Them Safe
- States Eye Medicaid Expansion After Death of GOP Health Bill
- See How Your Neighborhood Voted in 2016
- NATO Is Nervous, and Its Biggest Concern Is the White House
- 'Never Seen Anything Like It': Lab Scandal Could Overturn 23,000 Convictions
- Inside a Once-Prosperous Seaside Town That Backed Brexit
- 'Horror and Despair': Former Death Row Inmate Wants End to 'Conveyor Belt of Death'
Damien Echols has nightmares about being back in Arkansas, but he is set to return on Friday to protest the government's decision to execute seven men in 10 days.
- These Smart Contacts Could Transform Diabetes Care
- Spies Tapped King's Phone to Hear Calls With U.S. Lover
- Nazi-Linked Group 'Proud' of Trump Aide Wearing Its Medal
- Watch This Jet-Powered Exosuit Turn Inventor Into Real-Life Iron Man
- Russia Suspends Air Deal, Slams U.S. 'Aggression'
- Lab-Grown Meat May Save Much More Than Farm Animals
- High School Kids Dig Into Principal's Past, Trigger Resignation
- Trump Building Plan: This Public-Private Deal Is a Green Jewel
- Here's How Much Less Women Are Making in Your State
- Celtics Star Isaiah Thomas' Sister Dies in Car Accident
Chyna Thomas, 22, the sister of the Boston Celtics' Isaiah Thomas, died Saturday morning in a one-car accident on the I-5 in Federal Way, located between Seattle and Tacoma.
- April the Giraffe Finally Welcomes Newborn Calf
- Meet the Americans on the Front Line If North Korea Goes to War
- Elite Prep School Didn't Report Years of Sexual Misconduct
- Somali Girl Sold Into Marriage to Save Her Starving Family
- North Korea Celebrates Founder's 105th Birthday
- Joe Biden Condemns LGBTQ Crisis in Chechnya
- Are Easter Pilgrims Taking the Wrong Path?
- Rare Photo of Ella Fitzgerald Reveals a Brief Moment of Discord
- The Hunt Is on for Planet Nine. Here's How to Join It
- These Top Democrats Could Challenge Trump in 2020
The Iowa caucuses may be over 1,000 days away, but potential candidates are already thinking about it.
- Trump Makes Bannon, Kushner Play Apprentice On 'SNL'
- Inside the Music School Some Iraqis Call 'Immoral'
- Turkey Votes in Poll on Expanding Erdogan's Power
- Pence Lands in South Korea on Trip With Personal Meaning
- Persecution of These Christians Is 'Worst It Has Ever Been'
- Arkansas AG Works Feverishly to Keep Swift Execution Pace
- North Korea Missile Launch Fails 'Almost Immediately'
- Woman Facing Deportation for Voting Illegally: 'I Was Confused'
- Tax Day Demonstrators Demand Trump Produce Tax Returns
Tech News : Tech Crunch, Mashable, CNet, NextWeb
- SpotCam connects you to your home, outside and in
When it comes to home surveillance cams there are two kinds of cams – low-end, highly-motorized, wireless IP cams that are (typically) fairly insecure and higher-end cloud service systems like Dropcam that offer secure but more expensive cameras. SpotCam seems to land squarely in the middle with th...
- Tesla to reveal a pickup truck within two years, and final Model 3 design in July
Tesla plans to show off an electric pickup truck sometime within the next two years, the company’s CEO Elon Musk said on Twitter today. The pickup was teased originally when Musk revealed the second part of his “master plan” for Tesla, which began with selling expensive vehicles like the Roadster a...
- Magic Leap just had some of its secrets spilled by Andre Iguodala
- Microsoft publishes first National Security Letter in transparency report
- Tesla will reveal its electric semi truck in September
- Neural networks made easy
If you’ve dug into any articles on artificial intelligence, you’ve almost certainly run into the term “neural network.” Modeled loosely on the human brain, artificial neural networks enable computers to learn from being fed data. This guide to neural networks aims to give you a conversational level...
- How computing will change amid challenges to Moore’s Law
We are in the midst of a true inflection point in computing, and the very way we interface with technology daily is changing. Read More
- Yext finishes the day up 21% as IPO window remains wide open
- DJI’s new Phantom 4 Advanced makes their lineup even more confusing
- Farewell, NES Classic Edition
- Tesla will reveal the final production Model 3 in July
- Facebook’s F8 plans include Camera Effects Platform, offline Instagram
- Google Areo is a new app for ordering food or home services in India
- NASA finds evidence of life-supporting conditions on Saturn’s moon Enceladus
- Facebook runs full page newspaper ads against fake news in France ahead of the election
In just nine days, France is going to vote for their next president — there’s going to be a second round face-off in three weeks too. And it looks like Facebook wants to avoid another fake news scandal as the company is preemptively running full page ads in major French newspapers. The ad gives ten...
- TechCrunch is hosting our first event in Shenzhen this June!
Four years after we made our TechCrunch China events a twice-annual affair in Beijing and Shanghai, we are very proud to announce that we will host the event in Shenzhen, known as ‘The Silicon Valley For Hardware,’ for the very first time this coming June! This is hugely exciting for us and our Chi...
- Female Marines group appeals to Sheryl Sandberg to fix Facebook’s revenge porn problem
- Crunch Report | Instagram Stories Surpasses Snapchat
- Vote now to eliminate your favorite government agency!
- Baidu is acquiring xPerception, a US startup focused on computer vision
- The CIA is really, really mad at WikiLeaks
- SpotHero acquires Parking Panda
- Purple, a Utah mattress startup you’ve probably never heard of, is on track to unicorndom
- First round of Disrupt NY Hackathon tickets now available
The wait is over, hackathon fans. Disrupt NY 2017 is right around the corner, and with just a few short weeks left until we kick off the best startup show in the Big Apple, we thought it was high time we released the first batch of tickets to the Disrupt NY Hackathon. The hackathon takes place May ...
- Apple gets permit to test autonomous cars in California
It’s no secret, Apple has been working hard on a self-driving car. Today, the California DMV has released an updated list of companies allowed to test autonomous vehicles on the roads of California. The last name on the long list is Apple. Read More
- Google’s parental control software Family Link hits iOS
- Crowdfunding platforms take a data-driven approach to state political campaigns
- The Shadow Brokers are back with exploits for Windows and global banking systems
- Watch the first trailer for ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’
- Let’s Watch It! allows friends to watch & react to videos together on iMessage
- Today is the last day to save $1,000 on Disrupt NY tickets
- Equity podcast: Capital in, capital out and Arlan Hamilton’s venture thesis
- Simple is closing some customer bank accounts, and users are mad as hell
Simple, the online banking service that promised to be a better alternative to big banks like Chase or Citibank, is falling short of some users’ expectations. This time, it comes as a result of the sudden and surprising notice customers received alerting them that their accounts would be closed nex...
- Uber shares growing financials to distract from negative publicity
Uber, the popular ride-hailing startup, shared a grip of new financial metrics with Bloomberg today. The numbers indicate that the company is still growing at an impressive pace, and that despite staggering losses may be getting a handle on its cash burn. The company’s numbers have leaked in variou...
- LeEco pulls the plug on its EcoPass video service as stories of US struggles mount
- Facebook announces victory over a spam operation after six months of combat
- Weekly Roundup: Uber’s Hell-ish week, Tesla’s plans for trucking
- GM plans to deploy hundreds of autonomous vehicles across the country for testing
- Robot tutor Musio makes its retail debut in Japan
- Can podcasting save the world?
- Alphabet’s Verily offers a more serious take on health monitoring wearables with the Study Watch
- Smart running shoes won’t make you faster, but they could help you avoid getting hurt
Altra’s Torin IQ were inevitable. Sensors integrated into articles of clothing have long been acknowledged to be the next step in wearable tech, and the Utah-based footwear maker just happened to beat most of its competition to the finish line with a pair of running shoes that bake tracking directl...
- A new on-demand battle is speeding toward the US, and VCs are seeing dollar signs
The battle isn’t over car sharing. It’s not over bus sharing, either, though that, too, is a growing focus for investors and automotive companies that are desperate to understand how cities and transportation are changing. This clash is over the latest wrinkle in urban bike-sharing – dockless bike ...
- Microsoft says exploits leaked by Shadow Brokers were addressed by prior patches
- A conversation about digital copyright reform
- Your customer’s online journey is only part of the story
- Report: UberRush will stop handling restaurant deliveries
- Crunch Report | ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Trailer…Woooah
- Short film ‘The Moderators’ takes a look at the thankless job of patrolling the web
- Early-Bird ticket deadline extended until April 21