Thursday, October 19, 2017

19 October - igoogle portal Tab Three

After a really disheartening success rate, here are feeds from http://www.netvibes.com/opit#News 
 3 more have been added to Blogs I'm Following

  In5D Esoteric, Metaphysical, and Spiritual Database

  intelNews.org

  INTERNATIONALIST 360°

  physicsworld.com: all content

Religion Dispatches

TexasVox: The Voice of Public Citizen in Texas

  truthjihad.com blog

  U.S. Navy updates

  Unexplained Mysteries

Whistleblower Protection Blog

  لماذا غزة؟ Why Gaza?

  • I think I can, I think I can

    Lora’s shadow on the trail at the Grand Canyon Life is about trying. Easy or difficult, a smooth path or a journey strewn with obstacles, there are no...
  • Overcoming Isolation in Gaza: A Report Back

    An American recently visited Gaza. He’s an AFSC staff member. His comments provide a brief glimpse of what he saw and experienced in Gaza. Shalom Rav ...
  • The Path of Peace – the End of Israel

    There is no way to peace. Peace is the way. A.J. Muste I need to reconcile the hot, burning anger inside with this statement that a friend sent to me...

No comments: