Wednesday, March 09, 2022

9 March - iG Tab - 11

 

The American Dream

CNET

Dandelion Salad

The Economic Collapse

Eurasia Review

Geoengineering Watch

intelNews.org

Joniopolis

  •            I’ve told you quite a bit about our amazing cat, Simon. But now I have sad news. We lost him this week. He passed peacefully in his sleep, on a bench at the foot of our bed. We’re grateful that our church teaches we’ll have our...

    a day ago
  •            Can I just stay out of the hospital for a few minutes, please? My last routine x-ray revealed two kidney stones loitering around the water fountain in one of my kidneys, and my doctor said she could blast them so they don’t...

    8 days ago
  •         Last week I treated you to my latest disaster, getting completely buried by posters that leapt from their rack in a craft store. This week I’m going to show you why I wanted one in the first place.           I decided I needed...

    15 days ago

Niqnaq

  • Ukraine on Fire Director’s vision Igor Lopatonok I was a supporter of the Orange revolution in Ukraine in 2004, but with time I find more and more evidence that all “revolutions” were scripted and staged with big money and foreign government...

    5 hours ago
  • UK Column News UK Column Mar 9 2022 Brian Gerrish, Mike Robinson, Alex Thomson and Debi Evans with today’s UK Column News. 00:27 – Casting Zelensky As Hero Sources: Vasylenko Tweet: – https://bit.ly/3pU5JtZ 07:57 – Ukraine Sources...

    5 hours ago
  • ‘Total War’ Rhetoric Betrays Systematic NATO Hostility Towards Russia Editorial, Strategic Culture, Mar 4 2022 France’s Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire revealed more than he intended when he declared this week that Western states...

    10 hours ago

Inter Press ServiceInter Press Service

  • Chile could change the course of its history and become a diverse and multicolored country this year with a “plurinational and intercultural state” that recognizes and promotes the development of the native peoples that inhabited this...

    7 hours ago
  • Roma refugees fleeing war-torn Ukraine are facing discrimination on both sides of the country’s borders at the end of often harrowing journeys across the country, rights groups have claimed. Russia’s invasion of Ukraine on February...

    11 hours ago
  • Russia’s invasion of Ukraine was certainly not a surprise and has unambiguously exposed the West’s weakness. The question is what lesson the United States and its allies should learn from it and what measures they must now undertake to...

    14 hours ago

The Moderate Voice

Mother Jones

The Watchers - Editor's Picks

WebMD Health

WhoWhatWhy

No comments: